Cloud Solutions Consultant
Bluestone is seeking qualified applicants to support the design, development, and deployment of cloud applications for its clients in the healthcare, education, technology, and non-profit industries. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated, detail-oriented individual who exhibits excellent analytical and communication skills, coupled with a passion for exceeding client expectations. This position will be based onsite at Bluestone’s office in Acton, Massachusetts.
This is an opportunity to work alongside experienced technology leadership, exercise problem-solving and analytical skills, and develop end-to-end applications that provide real business benefits to Bluestone’s clients.
- Conduct rigorous, high-quality analysis of client business processes
- Design viable, cloud-based solutions to meet client business challenges
- Synthesize insights into functional specifications and requirements, to guide the design and development processes
- Communicate directly with clients to negotiate application requirements
- Configure and administer customer relationship management (CRM) environments for clients using the Salesforce.com platform
- Provide application development support using Salesforce.com, Java, .NET, PHP and SQL technologies
- Manage the conversion of client data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com cloud environments
- Develop reports and dashboards within the Salesforce.com ecosystem to help management and business users measure success against objectives
- Design and conduct thorough functional tests prior to deployment
- Train clients in application usage and post-implementation support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or related field from a 4-year accredited institution
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Juggle multiple projects while meeting or exceeding client expectations
- 1-3 years experience developing applications in Java, C# / .NET, or similar languages
- 1-3 years experience designing databases with MySQL, Oracle, or other relational database technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Applied experience with front-end web technologies (HTML5/CSS3/jQuery/AJAX)
- Experience developing for WordPress with PHP
- Familiarity with the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Background in User Experience and User Interface design (UX/UI) methods and tools to translate business insights into application design principles
Bluestone Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Citizenship is required.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume here.