We’re Committed to Transparency
This website is owned and operated by Bluestone Consulting Group LLC (“Bluestone” or “Bluestone CG”).
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
We offer many services that do not require you to register or otherwise provide personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information That You Provide – When you create a user account by registering on Bluestoneconsultinggroup.com, we request personal information such as your name, email address, telephone number, home or office address, and an account username and password. We may combine the information you submit under your registration account with information from other Bluestoneconsultinggroup.com website services so that we can provide you with a better overall experience.
- User Communications – When you send communications to Bluestone such as via email or faxes, we will typically retain your communications so we may process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our service offerings.
- Cookies – When you visit our website, we send one or more cookies to your computer so that we may uniquely identify your browser and your user session. Cookies are small files containing bits of information such as a session ID. We employ cookies in order to improve the overall quality of our service.
- Website Statistics – When you access our Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. The logged data may include information such as your web request, browser type, IP address, a date/time stamp, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this data to improve our own services.
Your Personal Information Choices
If you post information to our website such as article or blog commentary, you should be aware that information you provide in your comments is visible to other users. Personal or company information that you submit to Bluestoneconsultinggroup.com may be collected or otherwise used by third parties to call you or send you solicited or unsolicited messages. Bluestone is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit to these various forums.
Most browsers are configured to accept cookies by default. However, you can modify your browser settings so it will refuse all cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features will not function correctly and some services will not be usable if your browser’s cookies are disabled.
You can always decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Bluestone may not be able to provide those services to you. For example, we will be unable to create a user account for you if you opt to not provide the requested personal information during registration. Some of the services offered on Bluestoneconsultinggroup.com require users of those services to be registered and logged in.
Bluestone takes your privacy very seriously and does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers. Bluestone only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Bluestone in the following limited circumstances:
- When we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We may be required by law or by litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for issues of public importance such as for national security or law enforcement, disclosure is necessary.
Bluestone takes appropriate precautions (including administrative, technical, and physical measures) to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized alteration, disclosure, and destruction.We restrict access to personal information to Bluestone employees, contractors, and agents who need said information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We encourage you to take the necessary precautions to protect your personal data whenever you use the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of mixed-case letters, numbers, and special characters, and don’t share your password with anyone. Bluestone employees will never ask you for your account password. Never.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Bluestone has safeguards in place to keep your personal information accurate and complete for the purposes for which it is used, but we depend on our users to keep their personal information up to date and correct when necessary. You always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided to Bluestone, and you can request a copy of your personal information, your registration history, and your interactions with our customer service personnel by writing to us at the address listed below or by emailing us.We ask individuals to identify themselves and the information which they may request to be accessed, corrected, or removed prior to processing such requests. Bluestone may decline to process requests that require a disproportionate amount of technical effort or which may be extremely impractical such as those involving information which resides on backup devices. We provide information access and correction free of charge unless doing so would require a disproportionate amount of effort.
Compliance and Enforcement
Bluestone Consulting Group LLC
930 Main Street
Acton, MA 01720
Last revised on September 20, 2013